Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Surgery Sucks

As a general rule. Anesthesia is amazing, though, if I can say so myself. Being knocked out before anything embarrassing is done is awesome. So in my mind, I just went to sleep for about an hour or so.
Plus side is they got the kidney stone. Little bastard can rot in hell. Downside? My doctor is kind of cute and I may have called him Dr. Cullen when I woke up. I hope he won't fault me too hard. Hell, it's probably not the first time anyone's said it to him. I've got to follow up next week, and hopefully after that I can slow my roll on this whole Dr. visit thing. I plan on, as soon as I feel better and get this stent out, to get back on the running track. My dream to be magically skinny by my Nashville trip has gone out the window, but what can you do? Not have Chinese food after recovery? Well. Someone should've told me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment