Monday, March 28, 2011

All I hear is FAIL


I woke up this morning, saw snow on the ground, and went 'Fuck you running, not going to happen". I just remember Friday when it was stone cold, and what it did to my lungs. Yeah, nope. So instead, I got dressed and went to the college, in order to get a few things lined out for this fall. Hopefully.

That's something I don't even want to talk about-stupid programs requiring stupid admissions, and what if I don't get in? *frets*

I went to the grocery store. and I'm pretty sure what I bought wasn't good for me...any of it. It's what I get for going shopping hungry. And afraid. (See: school!)

Is it bad that I keep trying to formulate excuses because my birthday is this week? Like, oh, it's okay to eat like a fiend, it's your birthday! Yeah, I didn't think so. Does everybody do that, or is it just me?

Anyway, I'm going to run tomorrow. Switch up my days. It should be warmer then.

No comments:

Post a Comment